Transform Your Hair Color Without A Wig
Go quickly and easily from gray to brown, brown to white, blonde to brown, and more. As a pioneer in the industry for hair color, Ben Nye, Sr.'s Silver Grey Hair Color still tops the list for subtly aging hair to a natural silver-grey tone along with more new colors.
- Silver Grey: Ben Nye's original age hair color. Realistic silvery-grey age tone with subtle metallic highlights.
- Dark Grey: Recently revised, this shade is now a true deep grey.
- Taupe: Subtle neutral brown adds dramatic contrast to white hair.
- Auburn: Rich, warm red-brown tone.
- Dark Brown: Rich, natural shade for blending or an all-over color. May be used to fill in bald spots.
- Snow White: Streak into Silver Grey or Dark Grey to brighten highlights. Excellent for Santa’s beard and brows.
- Ivory: Hint of yellow provides natural aging on dark brown or black hair without it appearing blue.
- Midnite Black: Completely blackens hair for dramatic effects. Caution: Black Hair Color may smudge. Avoid contact with costume.
- Apply with toothbrush to styled hair.
- Set with hair spray.
- Avoid use on chemically treated hair.
- Protect costumes during application.
Approximately 3-10 applications per ounce.
Available Options/Colors: Click on samples to see larger (if applicable).
Click on sample image once to see name, then again to see larger version (if applicable).
NOTE: While CostumeWorx takes steps to ensure accuracy in it's product listings and images, any color samples or lamp and product images shown on this website are for reference only, may not be exact and may vary from the actual product look and/or color.
Tell A Friend About: Liquid Hair Color
Share this great product and savings with others. Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once for this recommendation. We do not collect nor store the email addresses.