This multi-purpose, high-paint-flow, high-detail Eclipse Series airbrush covers a wide range of uses. Commonly used to spray premixed or heavier paints, it is well suited for uses demanding precise control of spray when applying moderate-to-large amounts of paint to a variety of surfaces and to various-sized areas. This Eclipse Series brush has established a new benchmark for excellence in an all-purpose airbrush.
A unique “Pistol Grip” airbrush, the Eclipse G6 airbrush looks like a miniature spray gun, but sprays and performs like a large airbrush with its 0.6-mm stainless-steel nozzle.
- Equipped with a long tapered needle that ensures a smooth transition between fine-to-wide background spray
- Utilizes a dual-purpose air cap and a fan adjustment valve that lets the airbrush spray a round or oval pattern
- The round pattern is useful for painting graphics, while the oval shape creates a smooth background spray
- Uses a special fitting so airbrush bottles can be used instead of a gravity-feed cup, allowing for multiple color bottles to be interchanged quickly without having to clean a cup thoroughly – another unique feature for this type of spray unit – optional gravity-feed cups available
- Works well with the Iwata Studio Series Power Jet and Power Jet Lite Compressors
Comes with two 3 oz jars.
NOTE: While CostumeWorx takes steps to ensure accuracy in it's product listings and images, any color samples or lamp and product images shown on this website are for reference only, may not be exact and may vary from the actual product look and/or color.
Tell A Friend About: Eclipse G6 Pistol Grip
Share this great product and savings with others. Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once for this recommendation. We do not collect nor store the email addresses.